I was pretty upset with my boss as she couldn't explained exactly the questions I asked her this afternoon. I felt that she was finding an easy way out without knowing what she was doing. After questioning her, I breakdown, She started to ask me why??? Whether I was stress?? What do you think???? One thing that really hurt me was when she said that I was so free and how can I be stress......<<Bloody Hell>>.....One person covering so many things and she can sit there gossipping and she can even say that I am free.......Hey!!!! Pls look into yourself before you comment on others....
Athough they were at time when my brain cells died, but i still go on with my job in keeping everything in proper. As an introvert person, I usually keep all the problems to myself without complaining. I just find that without a proper system to run on daily shipment .....keeping track of goods coming in and going out...it will lead to major error one day & I will go bersek. Too many inter-related company....and guess what..I am handling 3 companies at one go...not forgeting all the small bit here and there....it will finally come up to 1 big piece......Wonder how long can I still survive in this company. Let's look at my bonus and I will decide...
Thursday, September 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment