Yeh, back to the church.........Have not been into the church for so long, cos I have sinned and I have sinned many times. I do not have the guts to step into the church to face god.
Today, I guess the power of the holy spirit has given me the power, given me the courage to face god. I seek god's forgiveness in whatever sins I have done, and ask him to call upon the Holy spirit to continue to guide me. The words of the priest that preaches strung my head, my brain. "We come to the church the pray for what we want, we do not pray for the gift of the holy spirt. "Yes, it quite true......Most of us here, mostly praying the things that they want, they do not put god before them.
I ask myself, why do I came to the church? And I came to realise only I came because of many things that has affected me these months, my work, my life, my relationship, many many more things. I do not know...I came to ask for God guidance. I knew he will help, its just a matter of time and place. I shall entrust my life to God to lead me on.
I truely believe whatever outcome that will be happen, all has been nicely planned for.
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment