Hi, I am finally back again, yes finally back, too busy maintening other sites. Felt so fresh back blogging my own site.
Today went bladding with my collegue (Jac, Dave, Krist, Kenneth, Jackson, Kim, Noelle, Amy and me) at east coast. We were pretty early today so we had our breakfast at Mac Donalds before meeting up with the rest. Only start to blade at abt 12 noon.
Wooooo....today took out the brake behind my wheels, because I want to polish up the skill on the T-brake but the screw doesn't fit tightly after blading, so I put back the brake again. Jac had a hard fall and fell hard on her buttock. I couldn't have time to help her, withing sec, I could only see her butt down on the ground yelling in pain. So scary!!! I told myself to blade fast but must always be stable if not I will have the second time falling and injured myself again.
Blade for abt an 1 hr plus before I went home. . so tire. Had a shower and I went to have a nap, ended up waking up at 7pm....
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment