Monday, July 18, 2005

Dirty China Man

Today, almost got molested by a china man. This stupid man purposly stand so..so...so close to me, purposely use his elbow to put his mobile in his left pocket... and trying to let his elbow touched me. I was leaning at the glass panel near to the door while he lean on the metal bar beside it. Luckily I was alert enough, I was thinking...damn it...such big area why must he stand so close to me. Imagine close till his body is almost coming into the glass panel which I was leaning... I took up my carrier Case, swing it to hit his elbow and face to the other side of the door and pretend not to know I have actually hit him. Guess by now, he should know what I am thinking and what he was trying to do. Damn dirty china man, watch out if I see u again.

No comments: