Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow City

It's finally a long break before I charge my energy back to work again. Our initial plan was to go to Sentosa Beach to let Wayne experience the first touch of sand, watch the music of the Seas and of course to breath in some fresh air which we both have a miss for so long. But......the weather was the culprit of the day and our plan have to be changed to Snow City instead. As we were more prepared to go to Sentosa, I only brought along a jacket and a pair of glove for Wayne. As for the both of us only a jacket for myself and nothing else.

It's was our first experience for the 3 of us. $12 per entry including jackets and boots, Wayne was excluded since he was under 3.....Haha... Due to our 3 quarter pants, we have to fork out another $3.20 ea just for the pants. Glove was another $2.10 per pair, so we took the pants as we think it was a necessity and glove we feel that we can still take the coldness inside.
While waiting to go in....
Cutie pie also waiting

The moment we got ourselves changed, haha...seee

Wayne was like not moving, he was wondering what's that so heavy handing on my head and every part of my body. He was throughout very quiet and blur.

Wondering what was going on....


Head not moving...not the slightest movement.


Looking at Daddy and wonder what's going on.


Daddy happily smiling while Wayne was still blurr.

Upon entering, the degree was -12. Imagine I myself felt so cold and my hands were numb since I was without a glove. We brought Wayne to the slide to have some fun. The moment I step over to held him.....Guess what happen..... :(

I slipped and fell, Roy's reaction was stunt since it was very slippery and he was also carrying Wayne, he just slide down from the slide and Wayne's helmet hit his chin. Oh no.....We were both hurt. Lucky, the baby in my tummy was fine. We went in and out of the room just to get ourselves warmer. The temperature was too cold, Wayne was still not moving much except I could see his mouth shivering a little.

We left about half and hour or after since I couldn't do much things inside and poor Wayne was shivering in there. We got ourselves changed and went to IMM for shopping since it was jus nearby.

Didn't got much things and headed home after dinner. :)

No comments: