This year boxing day was spent on the 29th Dec instead because Mummy wanted me to be back home to opened up the present personally. It was definitely a different year as this is the second time I celebrated christmas. Last year was spent sleeping and sleeping and not knowing what is happening around me.

This is something different...sitting beside the tree, still not really know what am I doing, I tried to untie the box.

Haha...Trying hard to figure out what to do with this ribbon. Hmmmm.....

This is something different...sitting beside the tree, still not really know what am I doing, I tried to untie the box.
Finally, the ribbon was untied.

Haha...Trying hard to figure out what to do with this ribbon. Hmmmm.....
Haha....right into my mouth to eat it...
Aiyo..there goes Mummy's voice .....Stop it.....and there goes my ribbon into the bin.


No comments:
Post a Comment