Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My 妹妹 at 20 weeks


My 妹妹 at 20 weeks 6 days. The left and right hand scanned on Monday, weighing 325g in whole. Gynae said 妹妹 is towards the smaller scale, slightly lighter than me. Everything is healthy and no worries. I was thinking at this time when Mummy was having me, she almost went into pre-natal blues, her temper was bad and she always into winning game. But this pregnancy other than the 1st 3 months, I can say that she is happy and enjoying the process up till today. Probably because she's a princess and it make a "Perfect" word in chinese with me or probably I am always brightening up her days.

Surprisingly, Mummy still can wear her normal office wear just that the tummy side is slightly tight. Walking on heels is something she is still doing now, hopefully she can get a better pair of flat shoe to walk before chinese new year else backache for you mummy.

Though she is coming to 21 weeks, tummy still very small. Mummy says 妹妹 starts kicking inside but not as hard as me. Mummy, I am a boy mah...girl definitely be more gentle.

No comments: