A tiny little red spot was spotted on Wayne's forehead on Sat morning and I didn't thought its was a big deal as the spot was just like any other spots that woulds appeared and disappeared on him occasionally.
As Daddy was out to work on Sat morning, I brought Wayne to the market to meet up with my nanny's family. Wayne little spot start to grow from 1 to 2 then to 3.....I still thought it would probably due to the heatiness and the wheather.
In the noon, we went to North Bridge Road to get some new year goodies, it was packed with a nest of ants. I hardly can walk freely, body to body I managed to squeeze into the shop. Till then I realise that Wayne's body was a little hot, this time, I thought again ....must be the wheather plus the people here, might has caused the temperature to go up, again I ignored.
By the time we reached home in the evening, I felt Wayne was burning hot. His body starts to have 3 little red spots behind his back. I started to get worried as I was all alone with Wayne. I gave him some medicine to make the fever subside and sponge him throughout the night. I was tired, but I still dragged myself up many time during the night to check on his temperature. The fever came to worst at about 5.30am in the morning. This time, I couldn't get myself to sleep, I gave him another dose of medicine, sponge him, pray hard and tried ways to make his fever go away.
By 6 plus in the morning, I felt the fever have gone down. We were suppose to fetch Daddy at his work place at 8.00am, no call from him, so we assume he wasn't ready. I quickly took a nap and by 8.30am, Daddy was back on his own. How thoughful of him. That was when I realise Wayne perspire alot since the last dose. I quickly took a new clothes to change him. His fever was gone.
On Sunday evening, his fever was back again :( gave him another dose at night. On Monday morning, fever was gone and now the whole body was covered with tiny little red spots. Luckily Daddy was not working on that day, he brought Wayne to see the PD and realised that the fever and rashes was caused by the MMR jab that Wayne took a week ago.
He was prescribed with some medicine on the allergy and now the spot has slowly gone away. So people out there, never assume a little spot is nothing to you, it could have turned out to be something big....
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment