Friday, January 04, 2008

Our Friday Night

Tonight was an unusal Friday night as it was Wayne's Jab day. Poor little boy have to suffer another 2 jabs (MMR and Pneumococcal Jab 2). This is the first time I see Wayne crying out that loud and non-stop............poor boy...heart aches as usual.

Went back and realised that the PD jab Wayne's buttock way too high. That probably the caused of his crying, I guessed. He reached home, took the Barney that I pass to him and gave him a tight hug like this...Isn't he pitiful?
He continued hugging the Barney for the rest of the night even when watching TV. Probably he needs a comforting pal to call off his day

One thing I just got to learn tonight, he can point to me where exactly Barney is when I asked him, even that small Barney printed on his t-shirt. Amazing right?

No comments: