
Yesterday I went to watch Money No Enough II, which taught me a valuable lesson on how important money is actually. The show showed the reality of children and filial piety nowadays. After watching it, the movie struck a cord within me and made me decide never to spend my money so easily like I've done before, and also to sacrifice as much time on my family especially my Mum.But then hor.... If I want to spent it on my family that means I'll have to view money easy when it comes to spending.. That goes to say my plan on trying not to spend so easily may be difficult when it comes to this case.
End of the show, my eyes were red....You guys should go for this show and start showing concern on your mum more, not only your mum but your loves one if you have not done so....Cos when they are gone, you can never bring them back to life again.
No comments:
Post a Comment