I was in the room changing the bedsheet, getting Wayne ready to bed. The next thing I heard, a loud "THUG" sound travel straight to my ear, i knew fell but I never thought that the fall would end him up in this state....My heart sank, my words kept blaming the two person who looked after him, Roy and my MIL. You can't blame me for blaming them cause the person who fell is my SON!!! Who can just keep quiet if her son fell till like this?? The hole was deep and big...He tripped on a bean bag and fell on my coffee table. I don't want to mentioned names here, I am damn bloody angry w/my MIL to come at such wee hours...Why can't she visit Wayne earlier? Her visit was always 10 plus to 12 midnight...I mean midnight.....who wouldn't want to sleep?

Her comment to me while getting Wayne ready to KK hospital was even boiling to me. I mean Wayne is her GRANDSON, why can she give this type of comment? Fell is common, but the fell with a big bloody hole and blood is NOT common. Roy felt sad and heart aches, but blame who? He himself go think about it.
In the hosiptal before the stitch, a cream is used to numb the wound. The bandage was wrapped to absorb and let the medicine take effect. Poor Boy....4 stitches was done on him. He cried to his top of his voice, body all wrapped and tied up...Who wouldn't cry? Morever he is just a little boy less than 2 yrs.
2 comments:
The doc got say will have scar anot?
never say, now got a bit of scar
Post a Comment