Friday, August 29, 2008

My assets

I finally own 2 things which I have been long eyeing for...

The Tag Heuer Aquaracer


and the HTC Touch Diamond


Being the owner of these two assets, I feel so contented...LoL....
The watch is something special as it is a gift from someone, so special that it need no "exploration" on the functionality...Haha

This phone was bought mainly because my plan need to be re-contract. It was a hot topic in the market between Diamond and iPhone and since iPhone is currently market to Singtel subscriber, therefore I went for this phone. My current N95 was not trade in because I still love that phone....Exploring into the functionality is something I hated to do when it comes to phone. Holding on to this phone for the past 1 mth, I am still "GREEN" to it. Yet to download the chinese S/W, yet to use on the video conferencing...and many many more... The more expert things that I have done one this phone is purely on sms-ing and calling....

Will explore more when I have the time...

No comments: