Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Astigmatism


I have mentioned and wondered earlier why Wayne has been using his corner eyes to look at people most of the time. I thought he was having a lazy eyes or squints. After a visit to Mount E today, the doctor says he has astig of 300 degree in both eyes. I was quite shock at first to hear the degree was so high. The doctor say it was caused by family history. I look at Roy, ya daddy has astig so did Wayne got it. Hm....I wonder why Wayne? He has been sick for the past 2 weeks, and now astig was in him. I felt so sad having him to bear all these illness especially astig came at this time. He is just a little baby, why can't God made him healthy and illness free? I rather take all the illness myself than seeing him suffer.
Anything to cure his astig," I questioned the doctor. He said :" No, visit me 6 months later and give him two drops of eye drop before the next visit, it either gets better or worst," says the doctor. I could do nothing, but only pray to God hoping for miracle to happen.
Before puting him to bed, Wayne looks sad and restless. Seems like he knows what was going on today at the medical centre.
People out there, may you keep Wayne in your prayer for his recovery

2 comments:

Solvil said...

Dun worry too much, ya...
Everything will be fine!

Serena Charis Chua said...

Thank