Monday, May 07, 2007

My First Swimming Experience


Finally after six months, Mummy & Daddy brought me to swim for the first time. We went to Coasta De Sol as water is much much cleaner than the public pool. Got a makeover by mummy and this is how I look.
Looking eager to get into the pool...the excitment when seeing the splashing water. When Mummy try to introduce me into the water...ooppsss.........the water was so icing.....Mummy couldn't take it as well.
She slowly put me into the water...within seconds....I was into tears. I kept crying....it was not because I am afraid of water but because I couldn't take the water temperature. After numerous attempt trying to warm up my body, I still could take it. I have to cry to signal Mummy to stop. Mummy stop, wrap me into this cute little towel and warmth me in Daddy's arm. Finally, I stop crying.
I'll try harder next time, Mummy, please bring me to a warmer pool....

No comments: