Monday, May 28, 2007

Life of a full time house wife

Day 1

Today is the first day of becoming a full time housewife. I always wonder or probably dream of how life would be like if I do not have to work for the rest of my life. Seems like a housewife chores is just washing the laundry, cleaning the house, looking after the baby...that what I can think of.

Finally, the day of my dream came true....it's a terror I would say....The very morning, I was down with gastric flu. Vomitted and running to the toilet for at least 9 times before I surrender myself to the clinic. See how happy was Wayne, when mummy was almost half dead when she return from the clinic. Ya, he finally learned how to wave back when I say Bye Bye to him.

This little Wayne have so much been adapted to a crowded environment for so long and I could tell that he felt the different in my care. He cried almost each time when I left him alone, each time I attended to some other things. Oh my god.....how? I wonder, its just the first day.....
I almost felt like giving up after his cries, I felt my mind mentally wear out. It's just so different between work stress and baby stress. Again, when I got back to him his smiles again brighten up my day. Nothing could cure me best other than Wayne's smiles....

No comments: