Look at Wayne, seems like recently his astig problem got worst. Most of the photo taken his eye looks like this....At time, wonder when will it recover or will it ever recover. Just wait for the next examination in Novemeber.
And poor boy...he had a mild knock last Sunday on one of the box lying on the floor. And guess what did it landed him in? He was admitted to the hospital with head injury. Little did I realised blood was gushing out from his nose until my cousin saw it half an hr after the incident. The bleeding did not stop so we sent him straight to KK hoispital. I was thinking, why did the blood flew out half and hour later...strange..
Anyway, doctor says he broke one of the tissue in his nose, nothing serious...that was when I had a relieved. Will take extra care of this little baby in future.....so no worries...thanks for all your concern.

No comments:
Post a Comment