There are too many many things happen recently. In term of family, relationship, friends and work, all of these did not go smooth as it have been all these while. I paused to think, what did I actually went wrong? Towards the end of last months, all these problems started to come one after another. Of course, it affect my work the most, I wasn't able to contribute to what I usually do. My brain could think to produce what it has been usually used for.
I think God is fair, there is no plus plus good good positive positive things in your life, there are time when there are down times. I console & tell myself God is only giving me a bit of down times and why can't I take it for these few weeks.
I admit I have never came to such down times since my last 29 years, and sad to say I am facing all these problems at one go. It's a heavy burden, hopefully friends, families out there who see my changes accept me for what I am now. Let my wound heal, let the scar recover. In fact, one of the best surgeon who can treat me now is my son. Seeing him heals almost everything I have in mind. Whoever hurt me, whoever harm me, please don't agitate me further, I have enough of all these. Please spare a thought for me!
A quote for everyone to ponder on "Happiness is not a given, it's for you to create.
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment