Thursday, September 13, 2007

No Guidance then Self Guidance

If there were no guidance, will you go any better? One way to advance further is to self study and go into research, but this will definitely take a much longer process. I have been real bad in terms of programming, still no logic sense. I guess probably my brain or I am not nutured to be in this line. Did I anchored at the wrong dock? I always felt I never been able to advance further. I asked myself, why am I here? What's the reason to be here? Am I in the right track? Should I move on or change of direction?

This time round I am more determine to make my decision. People tense to changes as times goes by which I don't blame them. I tell myself I can't change others thinking but I can do something to change myself.

Recently, I've been facing so much problem in my work, seems like I am not coping that well. Everything is being left to do on your own. Questions asked and the answer given was :"Learn yourself", "did you try it out", "easy la", "simple la", "you should know how to do la".....I mean if your immediate boss don't help you then who will? If it's as easy as ABC then I wouldn't have go and look for anyone. I changed dept because my ex-boss wasn't able to lead and guide and I was blindly stationed in that dept for almost 5 years. Recently, I felt that I am living back in my ex-environment again.

Buddy, hope you just wish me good if I find a better job. In the meantime, enjoy my presence here.

Sad Sad :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buddy,

The most important u have to be happy.

:)

Take care..

Tracy