Every weekend, Mummy will put me to watch Barney, my favourite cartoon character for about half and hour. I guess mummy didn't want me to disturb her while she did her chores and I will easily fall asleep during the show.
In fact, Mummy has been moulding me in the direction of music. Since young, I was surrounded by music while I sleep, while I play, while I cry and even when I was still inside Mummy's tummy. Most of the time, music is hovering in the air precisely everywhere. The other day, Daddy brought us to service his car, in the centre there was this massage chair equipped with headphone. Without hesitation, Mummy put me on the chair and turn on the music and see how I enjoyed the sound of music.

Minutes later, Mummy decided to take me off the chair, I was angry and see what I
did?
I took out my shoe and try to give Mummy that funny face to show that I wasn't too happy.
Realising Mummy was also not really happy with me, I gave her this remorseful look to make her happy again.


No comments:
Post a Comment