Saturday, September 22, 2007

Booooo...booooo


See this little boy....sad right? Does your heart 忍心 to hit him when he show you this kind of 可怜face? This is how Wayne learn to react when my hand starts to hit at him. I guess nowadays, children learned that fast, everything we do they see they learn to react fast as well. This is how Wayne escape from my hit the other day.

I guess this is not the way to educate him cos he uses this 绝招 whenever I hit him. Now I can only hit him no matter what method he uses and endure the pain in the heart. If not, Wayne wil never learn his lesson each time he commit a mistake.

Now, he yelled to the top of his voice when I beat him and I will just ignore him. After he stopped crying, I tell him what he did wrong and start to cuddle him back. Of course, I assured him I still love him though I hit him. Hope this make him learn that uses method to "escape" is of no use.

No comments: